Advertise With Us
Advertising your business in the Blue Hill Troupe playbill works for you in more ways than one.
Sure, there’s the exposure to our active, engaged, diverse audience: your ad is in the playbill of 8 performances reaching a group of highly-educated, professional, and upscale New York metro patrons. Then there’s the charity: Blue Hill Troupe relies on advertising in our show program to present our professional quality productions while supporting our charity partner, GallopNYC. Then there’s more—as an advertiser, we invite you to take advantage of all kinds of benefits (you might even have an idea we haven’t thought of) while advancing your business outreach in the New York Metropolitan area.
The Boy Friend Program Ad Deadline: October 13, 2017
The Yeomen of the Guard Program Ad Deadline: February 16, 2018
STEPS TO TAKING OUT AN AD
- Download ad contract; note all ad deadlines: please make sure that your contact information is correct, in case we need to reach you
- Fill out contract, being careful to designate ad size
- Either scan contract and email to : email@example.com OR mail to BHT Advertising, PO Box 286800, Yorkville Station, NY, NY 10128
- On or (preferably) before art submission deadline: Scan artwork (paying attention to the specs on the contract) and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact email@example.com for help in composing the ad. Please do NOT send artwork via “snail mail.”
- Pay for your ad, either via our website at ONLINE PAYMENTS or by sending a check payable to Blue Hill Troupe, Ltd. to BHT Advertising, PO Box 286800, Yorkville Station, NY, NY 10128
Download our 2017-18 Advertising Contract for ad rates and specs
For more information, contact our advertising coordinator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay for your program ads online by credit card at no additional cost, then send your artwork by mail or email. Instructions will be provided with your emailed receipt for online payment.